- 12th Judicial District Court Lincoln County, NM – Findings of Fact and Conclusions of Law WHOA V NMLB II
- Why are Helicopter Round ups illegal?
- Why are Helicopter Round Ups of Wild Horses Illegal?
- AGRIBIZ – WILD LANDS THEFT – Replacement of native flora (grasses) and resultant loss of fauna (wildlife).
- WHOA National Plan
- The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) is a public 501 c3 non-profit corporation. To make donations: Or send checks to: Wild Horse Observers AssociationPO Box 932Placitas, NM 87043
Alternatively, you can help WHOA by making any of your Amazon purchases through this search widget (4% goes to WHOA):
Monthly Archives: December 2009
PRESS RELEASE : SKY PROTEST OF SECRETARY SALAZAR IN COLORADO TODAY STOP THE ROUND UPS Secretary Salazar said “no slaughter of Wild Horses”, But … While many Americans work around the clock to keep America’s Wild Horses in the West, Secretary … Continue reading
More: BLM RMP Update Dear Wildlife and Open Spaces Supporters, Statements made on official audio tape, by Michael Springfield, Director of Development for Sandoval County , at the Planning and Zoning Meeting on September 24, 2009, assert that the North … Continue reading