- 12th Judicial District Court Lincoln County, NM – Findings of Fact and Conclusions of Law WHOA V NMLB II
- Why are Helicopter Round ups illegal?
- Why are Helicopter Round Ups of Wild Horses Illegal?
- AGRIBIZ – WILD LANDS THEFT – Replacement of native flora (grasses) and resultant loss of fauna (wildlife).
- WHOA National Plan
- The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) is a public 501 c3 non-profit corporation. To make donations: Or send checks to: Wild Horse Observers AssociationPO Box 932Placitas, NM 87043
Alternatively, you can help WHOA by making any of your Amazon purchases through this search widget (4% goes to WHOA):
Monthly Archives: April 2008
Here is WHOA’s mock-up of a brochure for a “Wild Horse State Park”, as part of WHOA’s proposal for a Wild Horse State Park in Placitas, NM and for utilizing New Mexico’s wild horses for eco-toursim. The brochure, as originally posted in early 2007 on … Continue reading
Here’s a link to our archived Wild Horse Eco-Toursim webpage, which was last updated April 25, 2008. This is a project WHOA has worked on since 2006. Updates will be posted to this blog. Of special importance is the Wild … Continue reading