- Because Wild Horse Laws Block Public Land Grabs by Big AGRIBIZ – Our Congress wants them GONE!?
- WHOA National Plan
- State’s Wild Horses of New Mexico – Win and Win, Wildlife!
- Senator Martin Heinrich – Divisive actions, (against Placitas Wild Horses, and Sandia’s Cibola Forest), speak louder than words
- WHOA’s Open Letter to Sandoval County Manager- Day of Task Force Presentation – (see attached)
- The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) is a public 501 c3 non-profit corporation. To make donations: Or send checks to: Wild Horse Observers AssociationPO Box 932Placitas, NM 87043
Alternatively, you can help WHOA by making any of your Amazon purchases through this search widget (4% goes to WHOA):
Monthly Archives: April 2008
Here is WHOA’s mock-up of a brochure for a “Wild Horse State Park”, as part of WHOA’s proposal for a Wild Horse State Park in Placitas, NM and for utilizing New Mexico’s wild horses for eco-toursim. The brochure, as originally posted in early 2007 on … Continue reading
Here’s a link to our archived Wild Horse Eco-Toursim webpage, which was last updated April 25, 2008. This is a project WHOA has worked on since 2006. Updates will be posted to this blog. Of special importance is the Wild … Continue reading