- Great News!!! Pueblo of San Felipe Press Release (Complete!)
- Windmills/Water for Wildlife – New Well drilled at San Felipe Wild Life Corridor/Sanctuary
- Upheld by NM Courts – DNA Testing Requirement => Placitas Spanish Horses
- New Mexico Appellate Court Decision – Judges rule 3 to 0 for WHOA. Case no. 34,097
- The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) is a public 501 c3 non-profit corporation. To make donations: Or send checks to: Wild Horse Observers AssociationPO Box 932Placitas, NM 87043
Alternatively, you can help WHOA by making any of your Amazon purchases through this search widget (4% goes to WHOA):
Monthly Archives: March 2005
Link to the WHOA’s archived webpage for the “Prohibition of Horse Slaughter for Human Consumption (SB67)“, which was bill in submitted to the New Mexico State Legislature in 2005.