- 12th Judicial District Court Lincoln County, NM – Findings of Fact and Conclusions of Law WHOA V NMLB II
- Why are Helicopter Round ups illegal?
- Why are Helicopter Round Ups of Wild Horses Illegal?
- AGRIBIZ – WILD LANDS THEFT – Replacement of native flora (grasses) and resultant loss of fauna (wildlife).
- WHOA National Plan
- The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) is a public 501 c3 non-profit corporation. To make donations: Or send checks to: Wild Horse Observers AssociationPO Box 932Placitas, NM 87043
Alternatively, you can help WHOA by making any of your Amazon purchases through this search widget (4% goes to WHOA):
Category Archives: Newsletters
WHOA WINS vs NM Livestock Board in NM Supreme Court – Thanks to Placitans Court details are in the online newspaper here, also: Which entity should … Continue reading →
I. San Felipe Pueblo Saves 14 wild horses gathered by Santa Ana Pueblo from Slaughter! (This story hidden from it’s readership by the Sandoval Signpost, see below.) WHOA is investigating. WHOA believes these horses … Continue reading →
WHOA Newsletter final RPRMP DEIS