- Because Wild Horse Laws Block Public Land Grabs by Big AGRIBIZ – Our Congress wants them GONE!?
- WHOA National Plan
- State’s Wild Horses of New Mexico – Win and Win, Wildlife!
- Senator Martin Heinrich – Divisive actions, (against Placitas Wild Horses, and Sandia’s Cibola Forest), speak louder than words
- WHOA’s Open Letter to Sandoval County Manager- Day of Task Force Presentation – (see attached)
- The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) is a public 501 c3 non-profit corporation. To make donations: Or send checks to: Wild Horse Observers AssociationPO Box 932Placitas, NM 87043
Alternatively, you can help WHOA by making any of your Amazon purchases through this search widget (4% goes to WHOA):
Category Archives: Loop Rd / NE Corridor
November 6 2015 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: WINDMILLS & WATER FOR WILDLIFE: Third Update! San Felipe Pueblo – Wild Horse Sanctuary, New Mexico, United States November 6 2015 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: WINDMILLS/WATER FOR WILDLIFE: Third Update! New Mexico, United States Yet … Continue reading
The first 4 Wild Horses tested, as required by WHOA legislation, upheld in the NM Supreme Court showed a 91 to 96% probability of being Spanish Mustangs. Values lower than 80% indicate crossbreeding per UC Davis. DNA Spanish 1 2 … Continue reading
NM Supreme Court – Judges rule 4 to 0 for WHOA (with 5th judge non-participating). Case no. S1-SC-35505 NMSC Order Denying Defs Petition Appellate Court Decision upheld
PDF: Press Release: WHOA Wins in NM Court of Appeals for Wild Horses
PDF: Poll Press Release PDF: Southwest Planning Poll Placitas Horses
The State of New Mexico is attacking all of it’s wild life including and especially it’s Wild Horses.The Wild Horses of Placitas are in the way of a planned Highway which will complete the noose around the Sandia Mountains and … Continue reading
These beautiful murals are an incredible testimony to the Love, Respect, and Support, of the Wildlife and Wild Horses of Placitas New Mexico, by over 95% of the beautiful rural mountain community of Placitas. Channel 13, and the NM media … Continue reading
Please Note: WHOA did not include a blank sheet for your comments, as the BLM would have called it a form letter and given it less weight. Please email your comments to the BLM at email@example.com and copy WHOA at firstname.lastname@example.org. See the Substantive … Continue reading