- State’s Wild Horses of New Mexico – Win and Win, Wildlife!
- Senator Martin Heinrich – Divisive actions, (against Placitas Wild Horses, and Sandia’s Cibola Forest), speak louder than words
- WHOA’s Open Letter to Sandoval County Manager- Day of Task Force Presentation – (see attached)
- Press Release: Placitans Want the Wild Horses But Task Force and Committee Seek to Determine Their Fate
- WHOA SPECIAL EDITION March 2016 – June follow-up @ bottom
- The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) is a public 501 c3 non-profit corporation. To make donations: Or send checks to: Wild Horse Observers AssociationPO Box 932Placitas, NM 87043
Alternatively, you can help WHOA by making any of your Amazon purchases through this search widget (4% goes to WHOA):
Category Archives: Federal Wild Horse and Burro Program
The State of New Mexico is attacking all of it’s wild life including and especially it’s Wild Horses.The Wild Horses of Placitas are in the way of a planned Highway which will complete the noose around the Sandia Mountains and … Continue reading
There is an incredible force of New Mexico government officials, horse industry representatives, and special interests in New Mexico pushing for a horse slaughter house on US soil. Currently there is a bill at the NM State Legislature, HB90, that … Continue reading
The New Mexico Livestock Board granted approval of use of PZP in New Mexico, however, it did so in a manner which effectively bars its use on any horses in New Mexico. In the NMLB’s cynical statement , it … Continue reading
FREE FILM! – STAMPEDE TO OBLIVION Sat July 14th @ 2:00PM Albuquerque Main Library 501 Copper Avenue NW 505.768.5141 By Peabody award-winning George Knapp of KLAS news. Bring your questions! There will be discussions and a question and answer period.
Check out this post on the Sky Protest of Salazar the Slaughter Czar: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2009/11/22/806929/-Salazar-the-Slaughter-Czar:-Sky-Protest-Over-Denver
Check out this post on Secretary of Interior Salazar’s ill-conceived plan to remove the Wild Horses from the West and relocate them to seven “preserves”: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2009/10/9/791295/-Salazars-Denial
Check out this post regarding Secretary of Interior Salazar and the continuing wild horse round-ups and their elimination from the 19 million acres of Federally designated Wild Horse Territories: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2009/7/4/749829/-Secretary-Salazar-Presides-Over-Renewal-of-Statue-of-Liberty-and-Death-in-the-West
Check out this post regarding Secretary of Interior Salazar and his less-than-humane scorecard: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/12/16/673796/-KEN-SALAZAR-AT-INTERIOR-IS-NOT-THE-CHANGE-WE-NEED