- 12th Judicial District Court Lincoln County, NM – Findings of Fact and Conclusions of Law WHOA V NMLB II
- Why are Helicopter Round ups illegal?
- Why are Helicopter Round Ups of Wild Horses Illegal?
- AGRIBIZ – WILD LANDS THEFT – Replacement of native flora (grasses) and resultant loss of fauna (wildlife).
- WHOA National Plan
- The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) is a public 501 c3 non-profit corporation. To make donations: Or send checks to: Wild Horse Observers AssociationPO Box 932Placitas, NM 87043
Alternatively, you can help WHOA by making any of your Amazon purchases through this search widget (4% goes to WHOA):
Category Archives: Placitas Wild Horses
The New Mexico First PR Group, aka Senator Udall and Senator Heinrich’s PR firm, along with a Placitan Group, are working to give illegal jurisdiction to the NM Livestock Board (NMLB) and the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) over our … Continue reading
Press Release: Placitans Want the Wild Horses But Task Force and Committee Seek to Determine Their Fate
PDF: PRESS RELEASE PLACITANS WANT THE WILD HORSES
November 6 2015 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: WINDMILLS & WATER FOR WILDLIFE: Third Update! San Felipe Pueblo – Wild Horse Sanctuary, New Mexico, United States November 6 2015 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: WINDMILLS/WATER FOR WILDLIFE: Third Update! New Mexico, United States Yet … Continue reading
The first 4 Wild Horses tested, as required by WHOA legislation, upheld in the NM Supreme Court showed a 91 to 96% probability of being Spanish Mustangs. Values lower than 80% indicate crossbreeding per UC Davis. DNA Spanish 1 2 … Continue reading
PDF: Press Release: WHOA Wins in NM Court of Appeals for Wild Horses
PDF: Windmills for Wildlife Press Release
David Bueno has graciously and generously donated the use of some of his award winning photography to help raise funds for the Pueblo of San Felipe Wild Horse Sanctuary.
PDF: Poll Press Release PDF: Southwest Planning Poll Placitas Horses