- By Citizens Against Equine Slaughter
- 12th Judicial District Court Lincoln County, NM – Findings of Fact and Conclusions of Law WHOA V NMLB II
- Why are Helicopter Round ups illegal?
- Why are Helicopter Round Ups of Wild Horses Illegal?
- AGRIBIZ – WILD LANDS THEFT – Replacement of native flora (grasses) and resultant loss of fauna (wildlife).
- The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) is a public 501 c3 non-profit corporation. To make donations: Or send checks to: Wild Horse Observers AssociationPO Box 932Placitas, NM 87043
Alternatively, you can help WHOA by making any of your Amazon purchases through this search widget (4% goes to WHOA):
Category Archives: Uncategorized
To Download a PDF file of the Court of Appeals Decision of August 4th 2015, click the link below the picture. CT APP DECISION (1)
WHOA Newsletter San Felipe
Welcome to the Wild Horse Observers Association Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) was formed by New Mexico community members to protect and preserve the remaining wild horses in New Mexico as well as others across the US. These horses are re-introduced … Continue reading
Link to WHOA’s archived webpage for the “Anti-Horse Slaughter Act“.