- Because Wild Horse Laws Block Public Land Grabs by Big AGRIBIZ – Our Congress wants them GONE!?
- WHOA National Plan
- State’s Wild Horses of New Mexico – Win and Win, Wildlife!
- Senator Martin Heinrich – Divisive actions, (against Placitas Wild Horses, and Sandia’s Cibola Forest), speak louder than words
- WHOA’s Open Letter to Sandoval County Manager- Day of Task Force Presentation – (see attached)
- The Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) is a public 501 c3 non-profit corporation. To make donations: Or send checks to: Wild Horse Observers AssociationPO Box 932Placitas, NM 87043
Alternatively, you can help WHOA by making any of your Amazon purchases through this search widget (4% goes to WHOA):
Category Archives: Uncategorized
EXTINCTION Teddy Roosevelt stated: “the rights of the public to the natural resources outweigh private rights, and must be given its first consideration.” AGAINST THE LAW – Destruction of our WILD “Things”, native animals and their habitat, in order to effectively … Continue reading
A Sustainable Future for Public Lands Ranchers – for Wild Horses and Burros Management, Wildlife Eco-systems, vs Methane & Greenhouse-Gasses ——————————————————————————————— Problem Definition => Conflict of interest by design WHOA offers an innovative solution for wild horse management that is … Continue reading
Wild horses of New Mexico can and do legally roam just as do other wildlife. This includes public and private lands except the State lands which are set aside to raise money for schools in NM. WHOA’s Legislative Work includes:The … Continue reading
Senator Martin Heinrich – Divisive actions, (against Placitas Wild Horses, and Sandia’s Cibola Forest), speak louder than words
Wild Placitas Horses overlooking their Bureau of Land Management (BLM) lands in the Placitas area called the Buffalo Tract. WHOA has documented many divisive acts against the overwhelming majority, in order to remove Placitas’ wild horses from the Placitas Bureau … Continue reading
The first 4 Wild Horses tested, as required by WHOA legislation, upheld in the NM Supreme Court showed a 91 to 96% probability of being Spanish Mustangs. Values lower than 80% indicate crossbreeding per UC Davis. DNA Spanish 1 2 … Continue reading
To Download a PDF file of the Court of Appeals Decision of August 4th 2015, click the link below the picture. CT APP DECISION (1)
WHOA Newsletter San Felipe
Welcome to the Wild Horse Observers Association Wild Horse Observers Association (WHOA) was formed by New Mexico community members to protect and preserve the remaining wild horses in New Mexico as well as others across the US. These horses are re-introduced … Continue reading
Link to WHOA’s archived webpage for the “Anti-Horse Slaughter Act“.